The Outlet Collection | Seattle is seeking to fill the role of Facilities Operations Director.
Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Hires, trains and supervises center hourly personnel.
- Assists in preparation of the annual budget for income expenses and capital expenditures.
- Directly responsible for the center’s grounds, initiates corrective action and follow-up.
- Maintains center’s compliance with local, state and federal codes. Updates as required.
- Advises the General Manager of significant deviations from approved operating budget or serious operational problems. Monitors the budget on monthly basis.
- Assists in review/preparation of the financial statements/monthly variance reports.
- Bids contract services annually and reviews services provided. Recommends contractor changes.
- Coordinates construction of tenant spaces. Coordinates move-ins and move-outs for tenants including preparation of space condition reports, and attends final construction walk-through for new tenant.
- Ensures that center property is always up to company standards.
- Monitors all service requests and work orders for timely completion. Takes corrective action as required.
- Reviews and approves invoices in accordance with budget
- Directly responsible for evaluating the performance of contract security and reviewing/approving incident reports generated by contract security. Takes corrective action as required.
- Keeps General Manager and other corporate departments abreast of project occurrences and store openings and closings.
- Assists General Manager in collecting delinquent payments from tenants.
- Develops and maintains positive relations with city/local officials.
- Manages all service contractors to full compliance within the scope and specified guidelines.
- Conducts performance appraisals and recommends increases.
- Acts as manager on duty during holidays, and weekends.
- Conducts daily maintenance inspection of the center daily for cleanliness, repairs or improvements needed.
- Participates in annual budget preparation as it relates to safety and maintenance of the center, grounds and equipment.
- Completes other assignments as deemed appropriate by the General Manager.
- Regular, predictable attendance
- Ability to work peacefully with co-workers
- Supervises hourly personnel
CLICK HERE for more information and to apply for this position.