The Receptionist provides the first impression that visitors have of Merrill Gardens' main office and is responsible for greeting all visitors; answering the telephone; and maintaining the front office area in a neat and organized manner. This position also provides administrative support to all departments on an as-needed basis. Adheres to customer service philosophy by providing excellent customer service to Residents and their Families, and Team Members.
Provide a high level of customer service to Residents and Team Members by achieving the standards as outlined in the MG CARES program.
• Must demonstrate a high degree of proficiency in both oral and written English.
• Responsible for greeting all visitors and answering incoming telephone calls in a professional manner.
• Distribute incoming mail, faxes, overnight packages, and messenger deliveries.
• Process outgoing mail including overnight packages and messenger deliveries.
• Responsible for maintaining an adequate level of office supplies through the weekly orders.
• Responsible for answering the main telephone line voicemail box.
• Update the Company Directory on a monthly basis and distribute the directory via email.
• Responsible for monitoring postage machine usage and supplies.
• M_anages conference room scheduling.
• Completes various copy projects.