Innovative Accounting & Tax Solutions, Inc., an Auburn based CPA firm, is looking to add a dynamic, new member to their team!
TITLE - STAFF ACCOUNTANT
TYPE - FULL-TIME / IN-OFFICE POSITION
COMPENSATION - DOE
BENEFITS - 1 week PTO / Medical Insurance stipent possible
- A level of accounting education equivalent to at least a 2-year bookkeeping/accounting certification or degree.
- Be self-directed and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Exerience with and strong understanding of both QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Desktop.
- Experience with and a strong understanding of State of Washington Department of Revenue reporting and Federal and State Payroll tax reporting.
- Have a good understanding of MS Office programs
- Preferably experience working with a variety of businesses.
- Will have great customer/client service and relationship skills. You will be working with and communicating directly with our fantastic business clients.
- Will be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Be able to speak English in a clear and concise manner.
- Other tasks as needed.
Find them online at innovative-accounting.com/.
Email Lorrie Rarey at [email protected] to apply.