• Clean occupied resident apartments including bathrooms, living areas and bedrooms according to weekly schedule, or more often if needed.
• Ensure apartments are maintained in a safe, comfortable, and attractive manner, keeping residents' personal items safe.
• Prepare apartments for move-ins as assigned.
• Vacuum and spot clean apartments and hallway carpets.
• Sweep and mop floors.
• Remove trash from apartments.
• Change and launder bedding and towels.
• Thoroughly clean all apartments and common areas to prescribed sanitary standards on a scheduled basis or as needed.
Main Common Areas
Follow daily schedule of tasks.
Wash all windows, inside and outside, on a regular basis.
Check all light switches to ensure lights are in working order on a regular basis.
Defrost refrigerators on a regular basis, where applicable.
Wipe all handrails in the building weekly.
Vacuum all hallways on a weekly basis or as needed.
Report any supplies needed to the appropriate designee.
Clean elevators daily.
Clean and sanitize ublic restrooms daily.