Do you like working with your hands? If so, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for self-motivated assembler/production workers to join our team. Our production line positions assemble parts to build Vinyl Windows and Doors. Job tasks may include some or all of the following: use of measuring tools, hand tools, machine operation and various assembly line station-based positions.
Day shift (4AM-12:30PM) (5:00 AM- 1:30PM) Swing Shift (2:30 PM- 11:00 PM)
QUALIFICATIONS / JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Experience in a hands-on manufacturing environment.
- Excellent hand / eye coordination
- Basic math skills
- Ability to read a tape measure to the 16th of an inch
- Use a decimal conversion chart
- Use of hand tools and basic computer skills preferred but not required
- Safety oriented – Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) must be worn at ALL times
- Able and willing to be trained and learn different areas of production
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to bend and lift heavy objects up to 50-75 pounds
- Excellent attendance (ability to arrive to work on time, as scheduled on a daily basis)
- Attention to detail and SAFETY a must!
At Ply Gem Windows, we offer great benefits that include:
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Tuition reimbursement, Company Paid Life Insurance, Paid Holidays, and Paid time off.
Company growth opportunities
And much more!
HOW TO APPLY: Email your resume or fill out at application in person @ 5001 D St NW, Auburn WA. 98001. Walk in’s welcome. Immediate interviews are a possibility, please come dressed prepared for a tour in our facility; long pants and closed toe shoes required.
Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check