Do you like working on machines? Do you like to problem solve? If so, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for experienced Industrial Manufacturing Maintenance Technicians to join our team. Our maintenance department is responsible for maintaining our complex production machinery. Technicians ensure our equipment and systems are running efficiently and at optimal capacity to meet production needs.
Day shift (7am-3:30pm) Swing shift (3pm-11:30pm)
PAY: $20-$30 DOE
- Hands on maintenance experience of manufacturing equipment, including electrical maintenance
- Ability to trouble shoot and follow through with repairs of manufacturing equipment and electronic controls
- Read and understand technical/repair manuals and vendor resources
- Min. of 2 years related industry experience preferred.
- Experience using electrical testing equipment
- Expert knowledge and use of power and hand tools
- Working knowledge of pneumatics
- Understand and perform new machine installation
- Experience with PLC/CNC operation preferred, but not required.
- Safety oriented - Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) must be worn at ALL times
- Working knowledge and experience with Lock Out Tag Out
- Excellent attendance
At Ply Gem Windows, we offer great benefits that include:
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Tuition reimbursement, Company Paid Life Insurance, Paid Holidays, and Paid time off.
Company growth opportunities
And much more!
HOW TO APPLY: Email your resume or fill out at application in person @ 5001 D St NW, Auburn WA. 98001. Walk in’s welcome! Immediate interviews are a possibility, please come dressed prepared for a tour in our facility; long pants and closed toe shoes required.
Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check