The City of Auburn invites local youth to participate in the upcoming Youth Town Hall, scheduled for Thursday, April 8th, between 6 and 8 pm.
The evening will include live questions and discussion with panel members, including:
- Nancy Backus, Mayor - City of Auburn
- Alan Spicciati, Superintendent - Auburn School District
- Brenda Goodson-Moore, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Program Manager - City of Auburn
- Commander Adams, Auburn Police Department
- Isaiah Johnson, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Director - Auburn School District
- Ashely Boyd, Prevention and Intervention Services Coordinator - Auburn School District
- Waylon Menzia, Junior City Council Chair - City of Auburn
- Jonathan Mulenga, Junior City Council Co-Chair - City of Auburn
- Dana Hinman, Director of Administration - City of Auburn
Youth in middle school or high school are invited to share their thoughts before the Town Hall session via auburnwa.gov/townhalls. Questions will also be accepted during live streaming on Facebook Live and YouTube.
CLICK HERE to join the discussion via Zoom.